Debater | Educator | Researcher | Writer
Empowering youth in critical thinking, public speaking and debate
through the lens of history, current event, economics, international affairs and politics.
We understand our world when we follow the current events.
We create debates about the pressing issues of our time.
We help speakers to clearly articulate their thoughts.
We promise students the skills to be more effective leaders by employing economic analysis when considering difficult public policy choices.
- Los Altos Community CenterSaturday 12:30-1:50pmLos Altos Community Center, 97 Hillview Ave, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Saint Timothy’s Lutheran Church8/4 and 8/11 9:30 am to 12pm tentativelySaint Timothy’s Lutheran Church , 5151 Carter Avenue, San Jose 95118
- Valley Christian High SchoolJune 13-17 9 - 1 pmValley Christian High School , 100 Skyway Drive, Ste. 110 San Jose, CA 95111
- Tabard Theatre CompanyOct 08, 2022, 9:15 PM – 9:20 PMTabard Theatre Company, 29 N San Pedro St, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
- Saratoga Public Library Community RoomAug 19, 2022, 10:15 AM PDTSaratoga Public Library Community Room, 13650 Saratoga Ave, Saratoga, CA 95070, USA
ABOUT ELIA CHING
Elia is a debater, writer, and researcher from the San Francisco Bay Area. He is constantly on the hunt for truth and knowledge.
As a homeschool graduate, Elia has had a unique self-directed education that allowed him the freedom to dive deep into subjects that he is interested in. In addition to taking college classes since middle school, he has conducted research in International Relations, Economics, and Public Policy under professors from Dartmouth, Carleton, New York University, UC Santa Barbara, University of Connecticut and Foothill College. He is an accomplished speech and debater, including being a semifinalist at Stanford Invitational Parliamentary Open. He is currently a speech and debate coach at Valley Christian School and a researcher at a think tank.
Elia hopes to inspire young students with his knowledge, skills and passion. He believes that the ability for youth to think, speak, and analyze the world around them is the most important skill they can have.